You'll organize your client photos into "clients" in Swift Galleries. Typically, each client or session will be set up as a separate client.
Here's how to create your first client:
Prefer reading? Have at it!
To create a client in Swift Galleries, simply:
- Go to "Client" in the main navigation, then "New Client"
- Give your client a name (this is typically the clients' name and session type, i.e. "Rebecca and Cameron Engagement"
- Hit "Save Client"
This will drop you in on a small overview of the client you just created. From here, you'll want to upload some photos into that client. If you can drag and drop, you've got this! :)
- Click on the Images link across the top of the screen
- Choose some photos from your computer and drag and drop them onto the Add Images box on the right hand side of the screen.
- Wait for them to upload.
- That's it!
Why should I only upload full resolution images?
- Full resolution images will keep you from getting resolution warnings while working in the Designer.
- When a client places an order, we'll crop the photos and give them to you exactly as they were ordered so you don't have to worry if your crop is correct. If you upload low res files, you'll have to go back to the full resolution and guess at the crop. So just use full res images.
- Worried about making final edits before the photo gets ordered? Don't. Just take the full resolution, cropped image we give you after the order is placed and do your full edit on that image file, then use that file when ordering the product from your lab. Easy peasy.