Swift Galleries sends a variety of emails, both to you and your clients.
Emails to You
- Registration Email - sent when you first sign up to confirm you're a real person
- Forgot Password Email - sent when you follow the "Forgot Password" link on the login page
- Subscription Charge Succeeded Email - sent when Swift Galleries charges you for your subscription
- Subscription Charge Failed Email - sent when Swift Galleries attempted to charge you for your subscription but your credit card was declined
- Client Requesting Access to Expired Album - sent when your client requests access to an expired album
- Order Sale Email - sent when an order is placed
- Room Upload Email - sent when you request an email with a link to upload a room photo
- Client Accessed an Album with No Products - ideally you will never see this; but in case you invited a client and then removed all of your products, this is a gentle reminder to add products in for your client
Emails to Your Client
- Album Invitation Email - sent when you invite an online customer via an online sales opportunity
- Client Room Upload Email - sent when the client requests an email to upload their own room photo
- Order Confirmation Email - sent when the client places an order. This should be used as their invoice
- Album Expires Soon Email - sent when the client's album will close 3 days from sending
Did this answer your question?