1. In Person Sales Preferences
All of these settings are defaults and may be modified at the create IPS screen for any particular client.
- Default Sales Meeting Duration (Minutes) - how long a typical meeting lasts
- Default Tax Rate - the tax rate you'd like to use to start all of your IPS sessions
- Tax Shipping - if you want to tax shipping
- Start in the Simplified Designer - if you want to begin in the simplified version of the Designer to keep the client focused on your suggestions
- Show Product Dimensions While Resizing - if checked will show the dimensions (e.g. 20x30) when resizing within the Designer
- Only Show Prices During Checkout - if checked will not show any pricing information during the IPS session within the Designer
- Offer Discounts at Checkout Time - if checked will allow you to offer discounts at the checkout process; flat discounts and percent discounts may both be used
2. Notice of Purpose
As noted above, all of these settings are defaults and may be modified at the create IPS screen. This box is a handy reminder of that.
3. Online Sales Tax
If you are a US user, you may specify which states you want to collect sales tax in, for online orders.
4. Online Shipping Tax
If you are a US user, you may specify which states you want to collect shipping tax in, for online orders.