Swift Galleries sends a variety of emails, both to you and your clients.
Emails to You
- Registration Email - sent when you first sign up to confirm you're a real person
- Forgot Password Email - sent when you follow the "Forgot Password" link on the login page
- Subscription Charge Succeeded Email - sent when Swift Galleries charges you for your subscription
- Subscription Charge Failed Email - sent when Swift Galleries attempted to charge you for your subscription but your credit card was declined
- Client Requesting Access to Expired Album - sent when your client requests access to an expired album
- Order Sale Email - sent when an order is placed
- Room Upload Email - sent when you request an email with a link to upload a room photo
- Client Accessed an Album with No Products - ideally you will never see this; but in case you invited a client and then removed all of your products, this is a gentle reminder to add products in for your client
Emails to Your Client
If you would like to be copied on emails to your client, read about how to configure that here.
- Album Invitation Email - sent when you invite an online customer via an online sales opportunity
- Client Room Upload Email - sent when the client requests an email to upload their own room photo
- Order Confirmation Email - sent when the client places an order. This should be used as their invoice
- Album Expires Soon Email - sent when the client's album will close 3 days from sending