The Checkout Flow
Review Cart Screen
To add a gallery to the cart, simply click on the Add to Cart button while that gallery is the active gallery in the Designer.
This will drop you into the Review Cart screen. On this screen you can:
- Delete the gallery from the cart
- Edit the gallery (going back into the Designer to make additional changes)
- Proceed to selling Add-ons (any non wall art products)
- Proceed directly to Checkout (skipping Add-ons)
Selling Non-Wall Art Products
To sell products that are not wall art, just:
- Click on the "Offer Add-Ons" button in the Review Cart screen.
- Click the "New Add-On" button.
- Enter a description of the Add-On (ex: 8x10 metal print), the price for that Add-On, how many of that Add-On your client is ordering, and any notes you wish to add to the order.
- The Add-On will automatically be added to the cart and the pricing on the right hand side of the screen will update automatically.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any additional Add-On products.
- If you need to get an image number, just click on the "Show Images" button at the bottom right of the screen to slide up a filmstrip of all images, including image numbers.
Depending on your settings for this meeting, when you click "Save & Go to Next", you may or may not be taken to the Discounts screen (you can toggle this on and off in the settings for this meeting).
To apply a discount to the entire order:
- Choose Flat Rate (for a fixed, dollar amount discount) or a Percent Based discount (for, you know, a percentage-based discount)
- Enter a description and amount for the discount. Percentage-based discounts will show the amount that will be discounted for you. The discount will be applied to the order subtotal automatically.
From here, the checkout flow is pretty standard:
- Enter the client's shipping info (we will not place orders or ship orders, this is for your internal use).
- Review the order.
- Enter the client's credit card number (if Payment Processing is turned on in your Preferences. If Payment Processing is off, you'll proceed directly to placing the order. You'll want to collect payment in whatever way you're already using).
- Get a Summary of the order.