Managing Your Subscription
1. Update Subscription
Clicking on this will take you to the update subscription screen. Read here for information on how to update your subscription.
2. Add Coupon
If you have a Swift Galleries coupon code, click here to add the coupon to your account. If you have applied any coupons, they will show up beneath your subscription status to confirm they have been applied.
Please be aware that coupons do not change the amount that you have already paid. They apply to your next upcoming bill.
3. Cancel Subscription
As much as we love Swift Galleries and hope you do as well, we recognize that it won't be for everyone. This is where you can cancel your subscription. Please be aware of the following:
- Your subscription will be canceled when you confirm, but your account will remain active until the end of your current billing period
- If you have any outstanding payments and you cancel, those payments will be canceled and your account will be closed immediately
4. Current Plan
Your current subscription plan.
5. Subscription Status
- Active: Your account is paid and you have not canceled your subscription
- Canceled: You have canceled your account
- Expired: When your free trial expires
6. Previous Bill Date
This is the date of your previous bill date. It is also the start of your current billing period.
7. Next Bill Date
When you will next be charged for your subscription.
- Free Trial Users: This will state the end date of your free trial
- Canceled Users: This will state the end of your account period as you will not be billed again